Google
Miss Pressley: Tribute to Trena

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tribute to Trena

I haven't posted a thing for a month! Sorry about that! I've been busy and involved at work, etc., so forth and so on.

I'd like to start by telling all about the unexpected death of my cousin, Trena Lavender. Trena was 45 years old and died on August 5th from complications after surgery. My heart goes out to my family, especially her father, Bud, her daughter, Shanel, my aunt Rita and uncle Charlie, and my Nana. Words are so hard to come by in times like this - but the following scripture has comforted me many times and that's all I can leave with you - Psalms 27:14 - ...Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD... Trena was the oldest grandchild in the Pressley clan and was very kind to me. She will be greatly missed.

I enjoyed seeing my family again, I just wish it was under more pleasant circumstances. I love you all! God Bless!

No comments:

Blog Archive