Google
Miss Pressley: Moving Along...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Moving Along...

It's been a while since I've posted (again). I've been busy with working both jobs, school and acquired a sinus infection along the way. I'm home today because of another infection! It's that time of year!

I have a solid "A" in my Chem class. I'm really looking forward to the class being over, to tell you the truth. We have another exam on Monday covering Atomic Structure, et. al. I'm glad I'll be off this weekend so I can committ some time to studying.

School aside, my daughter has chosen a college! The college is close to home and has exactly what she wants to study! I'm proud of her! She's also reached another milestone in her life - she turns 18 this week! Happy Birthday cutie!!

Gotta go now! Have a good one!

No comments:

Blog Archive