Google
Miss Pressley: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Again, it's been a while since I posted because I've been BUSY!

I picked up extra shifts at the LTAC and work at my primary job has picked up as well. I'm still taking my chem class and I can see how the extra working has affected my grades for the last quiz and test. I'm not going to tell you what grade I got - just know it wasn't my usual stellar performance!

I was scheduled to work today, but was called off because they're not that busy. It's a good thing because I didn't feel like working anyway; it's a bad thing because that time and a half would have helped things along!

I am thankful, nevertheless, for what I have, for my family, my children, my jobs, my health - I'm just thankful! Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Blog Archive