Google
Miss Pressley: All Done!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

All Done!

I'M DONE WITH CHEM1!!! I am glad that's over! I had an interesting time trying to fit the class in between working both jobs, working on my big project at my primary job, etc. You get the picture.

I am pleased to announce, however, I HAVE RECEIVED AN "A" in Chem1!!! Who'd have thought?!! I crunched the numbers and I have finished the class with a 99.6 average for the semester! I surprised myself!

I appreciate the encouragement from my professor who stated she'd like me to take Chem2 next semester. Unfortunately, the class meets three times a week and I can't miss work for that period of time. I've asked if I could work it out so I can attend lab, and view lecture from a video stream or tape - and she kindly agreed to get back to me on that compromise. I think I could handle the independent course work. We'll see!

I've also met some great folks on Tiromed and Mommd and I've joined AMSA. We'll see how that turns out. I look forward to becoming involved with an organization.

I'm going to sign off now so I can work on a few things before bed! As usual, it's been a pleasure updating you!! And, if I don't have the opportunity to say "hi!" before the 25th, have a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive