Google
Miss Pressley: Received Feedback

Friday, June 16, 2006

Received Feedback

Well - it's unanimous! I've received feedback from Dr. Charlene and Judy Colwell and they suggest I take the pre-reqs over again! And, I'm OK with that! I could use some A's in those sciences! The only "A" I got in my science class (the FIRST time I went to college) was in Organic Chemistry - of all things... Don't get too happy - that was the 2nd time I took it. I got a "C" the first time around.

I've sent for transcripts, applied for aid through the FAFSA and will be sending the app to the university shortly! I plan to also meet with the financial aid advisor at the school to see what can be done to get me in the door. I will also make an appointment to meet with the pre-med advisor. Woo hoo!

I still can't believe I'm doing this! But, I'd be far less than true to myself if I don't at least try. I've wanted to do this for such a long time! And, there's no better time than the present!

I'm thinking about taking chemistry this fall. That ought to be fun! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Archive