Google
Miss Pressley: God Comes Through Again!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

God Comes Through Again!

I'm dedicating this post to my friend, Joye, who was in a automobile accident yesterday with a drunk driver.

The drunk driver hit Joye's Volkswagen Passat, head on. And, by God's grace, Joye exited her car with little more than a bruised hand. The other driver was injured, but I am not sure as to what extent.

I am grateful to God for sending His angels to protect my friend and was just has happy to hear her voice. She walked away from the accident with body soreness! Her car was TOTALED! My appreciation can be summed up in the words of the Psalms 34: 7-8 that say (BTW-her husband read these scriptures today...): 7The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

God Bless You and Your Family, Joye! We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness your friend wasn't hurt. So many times you hear that the drunk driver made it through but not the innocent.

Keep up the blog! It's nice to see non-trad progress.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Meg for your thoughtfulness as it relates to my friend! And, thanks for the encouragement about the blog! I'll keep posting!

Blog Archive