Google
Miss Pressley: MCAT Study Group

Monday, October 23, 2006

MCAT Study Group

My pre-med advisor is interested in starting an MCAT study group! I thought that was great! I responded to her email about it with days I could be available to participate. She's also interested in meeting with us to see how we're doing this semester. I've never had an advisor interested in doing anything for me but signing my schedules and drop/add forms!

I purchased Audio Osmosis and won a set of ExamKrackers MCAT study guides at the OPM conference in June. I also have a Kaplan MCAT study guide. I'm sure they'll come in handy!

I really wish I could go to school full time! I love attending school! I'll just take my time so I don't overwhelm myself, but it would be wonderful to drop everything to spend most of my time on campus!

I'll update the blog after I attend a session or two to let you know how it's going!

No comments:

Blog Archive